Sunday Morning Regular Service Times
- 9:00 Pastor’s Prayer Partners.
- 9:15 Join us for Coffee and Donuts
- 9:30 Sunday School for all ages – Infant- Preschool- Primary- Juniors- Teens- Adults
- 10:30 Worship Service – Adults and teens meet together in the chapel for worship with uplifting music and Bible preaching. Periodically children will join the corporal worship service on special occasions and then be dismissed to their service for a children’s message.
- 10:30 Children’s Worship – A themed children’s worship hour called, “252 Kids” awaits kids, preschool age through fourth grade, with exciting music, multimedia, puppet shows and illusions that are all creatively used to apply Biblical truths. Led by our Children’s Minister, Tammy McCutchen.
Sunday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 AWANA Clubs – Awana is an acrostic based on II Timothy 2:15—“A Workman And Not Ashamed.” This international program, for preschool and elementary age children, is a Bible memory curriculum that makes Bible memory fun. Games, awards and circle time are all a part of this exciting way for kids to memorize scripture. (No activities in the Summer)
Wednesday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 Men’s Prayer Meeting – Prayer warriors meet in the pastors office each Wednesday evening for an intense time of intercessory prayer. Prayer request that come into the church are prayed over during this 1 1/2 hour prayer session.
- 7:00 Youth Group – (Grades 7-12) meets every Wednesday on campus for our Lighthouse Ministry, which focuses on Life Skills Development and Community Service.