We are open here at Community, but we have implemented the safe gathering guidelines recommended by the Governor’s office during our Sunday morning Bible studies and worship services. Upon arriva,l we request that attendees wear face coverings and be scanned for a temperature check. We are practicing safe distancing with café style seating and encourage folks to refrain from congregating in the lobby and hallways. We sanitize all surfaces before services and have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building. It is our goal to insure a clean and safe environment for all those who attend.
Sunday Morning Regular Service Times
- 9:15 Join us for Coffee and Donuts at the Community Cafe
- 9:30 Sunday School for all ages – Infant- Preschool- Primary- Juniors- Teens- Adults
- 10:30 Worship Service – Adults and teens meet together in the chapel for worship with uplifting music and Bible preaching. Children will join their families for corporal worship service each Sunday and then be dismissed to their service for a children’s message.
- 10:30 Children’s Worship – A themed children’s worship hour called, “252 Kids” awaits kids, preschool age through fourth grade, with exciting music, multimedia, puppet shows and illusions that are all creatively used to apply Biblical truths. Led by our Children’s Minister, Tammy McCutchen.
Sunday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 AWANA Clubs – Awana is an acrostic based on II Timothy 2:15—“A Workman And Not Ashamed.” This international program, for preschool and elementary age children, is a Bible memory curriculum that makes Bible memory fun. Games, awards and circle time are all a part of this exciting way for kids to memorize scripture. SEE CHILDREN’S MINISTRY FOR SCHEDULE. (No activities in the Summer)
Wednesday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 Men’s Prayer Meeting – Prayer warriors meet in the pastors office each Wednesday evening for an intense time of intercessory prayer. Prayer request that come into the church are prayed over during this 1 1/2 hour prayer session.
- 6:30 Youth Group – (Grades 6-12) meets every Wednesday on campus for our Lighthouse Ministry, which focuses on Life Skills Development and Community Service.