Sunday Morning Regular Service Times
- 9:00 Pastor’s Prayer Partners.
- 9:15 Sunday School for all ages – Infant- Preschool- Primary- Juniors- Teens- Adults
- 10:30 Worship Service – Adults and teens meet together in the chapel for worship with uplifting music and Bible preaching. Periodically children will join the corporal worship service on special occasions and then be dismissed to their service for a children’s message.
- 10:30 Children’s Worship – A themed children’s worship hour called, “Community Clubhouse” awaits kids, preschool age through fourth grade, with exciting music, multimedia, puppet shows and illusions that are all creatively used to apply Biblical truths.
Sunday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 AWANA Clubs – Awana is an acrostic based on II Timothy 2:15—“A Workman And Not Ashamed.” This international program, for preschool and elementary age children, is a Bible memory curriculum that makes Bible memory fun. Games, awards and circle time are all a part of this exciting way for kids to memorize scripture.
Wednesday Evening Schedule
- 5:00 Men’s Prayer Meeting – Prayer warriors meet in the pastors office each Wednesday evening for an intense time of intercessory prayer. Prayer request that come into the church are prayed over during this 1 1/2 hour prayer session.
- 7:00 Youth Group – Led by Pastor Chris McKee, CBC Youth (Grades 7-12) meets every Wednesday on campus for Scripture driven studies focused on teen-relevant issues .